Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today is the day. Do your civic duty.

It's election day. That means in a few hours, I will go stand in line at the municipal building, then go stand in a tiny little booth that's too small for my fat ass, and try to decide which dude on the ballot is going to screw me less (or use more lube when said screwing commences), make my mark and hope for the best.

But hey, it is our civic duty to help make the decisions regarding the people making the decisions. That's a privilege that a lot of people in the world don't get, so I'll partake. And besides, if it makes all the ridiculous campaign advertising stop, I'm all for it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Illegal Download of the Post

These guys wrote a great deal of politically-motivated rock, and they definitely lean far, far to the left. I lean considerably more to the right. However, it stays with the theme of the day, and they made some great angry music. I relied on these guys heavily to get jacked for football games back when I played.


Song: Wake Up
Artist: Rage Against the Machine
Album: Rage Against the Machine (1992)


Go vote! And remember, Republicans, Libertarians, and Tea Partiers vote on Tuesday. Dimocrats vote on Wednesday.

Y'all take care, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment