1. This is SO subjective. For example, the gun room above looks a bit too well organized for me. Too … Germanic! D’uh. It’s German gunmaker Heckler & Koch’s boardroom. Not sure I’d be bored staring at the walls, but anything’s possible. Here are nine – NEIN! – other top class gun rooms . . .
2. Nobody’s quite sure who set this room up. Some say it was Charlton Heston’s ballistic lair. I wonder what’s playing on the big screen? Chick flick?
3. Subdued lighting, dead animals, guns. Bring on the Bourbon!
4. Along the same lines, only lot more guns. More is better, gunwise.
5. I’m getting tired of all this dark, clubby stuff but a pool table (slate no doubt) makes this work.
6. Light, bright and the guns aren’t behind glass. Rustic rules!
7. Then again. there’s something to be said for police armory chic.
8. Dan Bilzerian’s gun room is a mess. A wonderful, beautiful mess.
9. That’s just silly.
10. Boxes of goodness