Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Ink

It's been about a year and a half since I had any ink done, and I been hankerin' for it pretty bad. A good friend of mine from high school, Rocky, recently opened up his own shop, so I figgered I'd kill two birds with one stone... scratch my itch and give my buddy some business.

I didn't want to go too big since I didn't really have a shit-ton of money to spend on it, so I settled on a classic '50's Triumph Thunderbird logo. I figgered it was a good way to forever honor the best bike a boy could ever own:)


Rocky wants to do a little touchin' up in a few weeks, once the skin heals a bit. His bike is off the road again, so sometime in the next few weeks, I'll lend him one of mine and we'll ride for a few hours, then we can take care of the touch up. Lookin' forward to it, haven't rode with him since last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment