Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Growler Diaries, vol. 3

Pour three came today at the suggestion of my girl, who informed me that one of the local restaurants had just put some delicious Troegs Nugget Nectar on tap. As luck would have it, I had a gift card for the place and they've recently started fillin' growlers. With a predicted 6"-12" of snow on the way overnight here in south central PA, I figgered that havin' somethin' delicious to imbibe on would be sorta important.

Scozzaro's has 20 beers on tap and is less than ten minutes from my house... I have a feelin' it might be a semi-regular stop for the Growler Diaries.

****************************************************************

Pour Two
Zack Morgan's Pale Ale
Morgantown Brewing Company

Pour One
Troegs Mad Elf
Troegs Brewing Company

No comments:

Post a Comment