Monday, June 6, 2011

Peace through superior firepower

It's Monday. What's not to hate?

My kid brother graduated on Friday. Seems like yesterday he was just a little shit, playin' outside with his whiffle-ball bat. He's headed to Bloomsburg in the fall, and I'm very proud of and excited for him. We had a party yesterday with some family, so that was purty fun too. My cousin came up from Virginia early and we took our wimmin out on the bikes for a while.

All in all a good weekend, but I'm burnt out and apathetic. Thus, we go to the J-Ro archives for some peace through superior firepower.


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Illegal Download of the Post

I ain't much one for the new country, but this song ain't bad. I think when they finally quit beatin' the hell outta it on the radio I'll like it a little more.

Song: Boots On
Artist: Randy Houser
Album: Anything Goes (2008)


Y'all take care, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment