Friday, July 29, 2011

Off to Tennessee...

I've been runnin' at a flat lope here the last few weeks.... so much shit to do and not enough time to do it.

Well, I let my lady have a few of my vacation days, so she decided that we need to go check out the hills of Tennessee (and a BBQ joint in Knoxville). We'll prolly camp somewhere in lieu of a hotel to save some coin, and we'll certainly be hittin' up Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway. There's a few other places we wanna check out, but I'm lettin' most of the plannin' up to her.

It's only for a coupla days, but all I gotta do is operate the bike and not get us killed. It'll be nice to get away and not have to be responsible for anyone else's shit for once. I'm just lookin' forward to gittin' outta Pennsyltucky, spendin' some quality time with my girl and seein' some great sights.

The last time I was in the great state of Tennessee, it was pretty tough to come home. I love it down there, and I can't wait to see it on the bike. Been waitin' many a year to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment