Thursday, December 27, 2012

An opinion on gun control

If you have a gun in your house and put a lot of stock in your 2nd Amendment rights, you need to take a half-hour and read this article. This article spells out exactly how I feel, plus it's written much better and is based on much more knowledge and experience than I'll every acquire. Larry Correia put a lot of time, thought and effort into this essay, and we as gun owners should be thankful for his efforts to help defend our position from the left.

Some of our friends on the left may be able to read this with an open mind, but I can guarantee that most rat-bastard liberals will read the first paragraph and likely close the window. Why? Let's face it... liberals hate arguments based on facts and logic, and this article is chock full of 'em.

Do yourself a favor and read it, share it, and read it again.

1 comment:

  1. Probably the best article I've read this year. I got it from my brother, who rarely shares anything on Fb...so you know it's a damn good one!

    ReplyDelete