Sunday, June 15, 2014

Body Count '14 - #7

I aspire to have a post or two with a little more substance this week... there's been a lot goin' on, and a lotta neat stuff to share. That said, it's all taken a lotta time, so there ain't been much time to hover over a keyboard. In the meantime...

I was workin' on some stuff on the back 40 this afternoon and decided to take a quick stroll back the trail into the woods. Lo and behold, this little booger had the same thought about the same time. I held tight 'till he wandered outta view, then made the mad dash back to the house. By the time I got back, he had made it into the neighborin' bean field, offerin' a nice open shot. I don't even remember puttin' the gun to my shoulder. That ol' Charles Daly is damn near automatic sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment