Friday, June 20, 2014

Hoagy's Heroes 10th Anniversary RTE

After many hours of preparin' a fun route and a few more hours of wrenchin' on the bike, I'll soon be en route on my third thousand-miler in under 24 hours in support of Hoagy's Heroes. My last attempt resulted in a rear-tire blowout  and one helluva good story, so I'm lookin' forward to finishin' this ride without much excitement.

This is the tenth anniversary for this awesome group of dedicated riders, so Hoagy is hostin' an anniversary RTE (Ride To Eat) at his place to tomorrow night. It won't likely be an all-night rager since almost everyone there is ridin' at least a thousand-miler to get there, but it'll undoubtedly be a damn good time for as long as we can stay awake.

I'm gonna attempt to use a GPS tracker on my phone, so if you are interested in seein' a somewhat real-time trail, feel free to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment