Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to All!

My good buddy James, who in my biased opinion is one of the better picture-takers on the east coast, spends more time on the internet than I do. Therefore, he finds all the good swag and lets me know about it. He sends me stuff pretty regularly, and hunting season is slowing down, so I'll be coppin' out and usin' his stuff every now and then.

This week, just in time for that thoughtful, but late, Christmas gift, he's sent this little gem. Perfect for a knife/gearhead/redneck aficionado such as myself. You might want to take it outta your wallet before you fly though, or the ragin' bulldykes at the TSA will be grabbin' more than your junk.

I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy the privilege of giving and spending time with your families. After all, regardless of what the retailers say, that's what it's all about.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Illegal Download of the Post

In the spirit of the season, I'm posting a collection of All-American Christmas carols by a nationally-recognized, esteemed recording artist. These carols are beautiful, well-performed, and politically correct on all fronts. Enjoy!

Song: All-American Christmas Carols
Artist: Larry the Cable Guy
Video: Git-R-Done Live (2003)




Y'all take care, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment