Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ron & Bill's Bucks

Ron was kind enough to send pictures of himself and Uncle Bill with their bucks...

Ron had put a shot on this deer the first Saturday, but it wasn't a righteous shot. The buck made the mistake of rollin' past him again though, and Ron plugged 'im good the second time around.

This would have made a hell of an 8-pointer had a recent fight not busted off his other side. You could see where the other buck's antler jammed into the base and popped it right off.


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Illegal Download of the Post

I finally got my fingers on a good one the other day. A little back story here.... Whenever Schlongie and I arrive at the cottage, he don't bring nothin' in until the record player is fired up with Johnny Paycheck's 1977 classic, Take This Job and Shove It. It's one of my favorite albums, so years ago I tried to get all of the songs on mp3 to make a disc for the car. I was able to get all but one.... until Tuesday. Best damn tune on the whole album, so I'm pretty happy to have it digitally now. Although the ol' record still sounds better, clicks, scratches, pops and all.

Song: The Spirits of St. Louis
Artist: Johnny Paycheck
Album: Take This Job and Shove It (1977)




Y'all take care, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment