Saturday, January 11, 2014

Everyday Carry

One of my guilty pleasures on the interwebs these days is Everyday Carry. I call it a guilty pleasure for the simple reason that I'm sure it's mostly hipsters seekin' the approval of other hipsters. That said, I'm a curious, snoopy type, and I enjoy seein' the contents of other people's pockets. If nothin' else, at least once every visit I have the thought of "damn, ain't that a handy little tool!"

There's multiple sites dedicated to such madness, but I normally just peruse the above link. If I'm really bored, I'll head over to a similar site to see what they have to offer.

It's never a bad thing to have a few more ideas to add to the EDC arsenal, so check it out if that sorta thing's up your alley. Although I'm a bit of a minimalist with what I have attached to my carcass, maybe I'll share my EDC with y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment