Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Grind

I've been a little light in posting recently, which I apologize for. I'm preparin' for a huntin' trip to Wyoming, a trip that's been many years in the makin'. Tryin' to get packed and get all my shit in order without goin' insane. Good times.

But I will bring you today's Grinder, courtesy of Fear Factory. This will be the last one for a few weeks, until I get back.


The video's from the Australian Big Day Out '04. Song's from '95's Demanufacture.

H/T to CharlieDelta for turnin' me on to these guys. Fuckin' awesome, heavy shit. Love it.

Horns Up!  \w/     \w/

1 comment:

  1. Right on Bear! Have a killer time! I've haven't been online much lately with the big move and all, but I always have to make it by for the Wednesday Grindage. Love it man! Shoot straight my brother...

    ReplyDelete