Friday, August 16, 2013

Ready to ride

It's been a few years since I've hit the road with Hoagy, but I'll finally get a chance again this weekend. It's not a long ride, but we'll knock off 500 miles from dawn to dusk.

I talked my first long-distance charity ride with Hoagy back in 2005, and I gotta say, he's about the funnest bastard to ride with ever. They don't call him the Triple Digit Midget for nothin'. Ridin' along side Hoagy, I've had some of my most insane proudest accomplishments, and almost been killed a few times. It pretty much runs the gamut, but one thing's for certain; you're gonna have a damn good time.

Hoagy will prolly have the SPOT tracker runnin' all day Saturday, if you want to follow along with us. And, of course, if you'd like to donate to any of the fantastic charities that we raise money for, just hit up the Paypal link on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment