Friday, November 1, 2013

The Growler Diaries, vol. 6

I shoulda posted this a few weeks ago, seein' that Wade and I polished off the rest of this after our duck hunt last Friday.

I came home from work a few weeks ago and was jonesin' for pizza. My lady didn't feel like cookin', so we headed over to Gettysburg and wound up at Tommy's, where I had originally scored my growler. The growler had been sittin' dormant for most of my extremely busy summer, so I grabbed it as we ran out the door.

Not only does Tommy's have the best pizza in the area, their tap list is always changin' and always awesome.

On that particular day, I settled on Starr Hill's Little Red Rooster Coffee Cream Stout. I love dark, heavy beers with a lot of flavor, so this stuff was right up my alley. Definitely one of my favorite pours so far.

****************************************************************
Pour Five
Perpetual IPA
Troegs Brewing Company

Pour Four
Guinness Draught
Guinness & Co.

Pour Three
Troegs Nugget Nectar
Troegs Brewing Company

Pour Two
Zack Morgan's Pale Ale
Morgantown Brewing Company

Pour One
Troegs Mad Elf
Troegs Brewing Company

No comments:

Post a Comment