Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HuntingPA.com

I've been wastin' a lot of time over on the forums at HuntingPA.com, specifically the turkey hunting forums. A lot of good information to be found over there, so if ya have a few minutes take a crack at it.

Of all the critters that I chase around in this state, I take the greatest amount of pleasure matchin' wits with a big ol' longbeard. Since my huntin's probably done for the year with the goose season endin' on Saturday, my brain is pretty much gettin' into gobbler mode. Since we got a few months until we can actually chase 'em, I'll take in whatever information about it I can get.

On a side note, there's been a few gobblers behind my folk's house in the recent years. My little brother has recently declared that he'll be smackin' one this year. I'm bettin' that I'll be tyin' my tag onto one of them first. I'm gatherin' ideas for a small wager in the meantime...


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Illegal Download of the Post


I found these guys when I was lookin' for some newgrass out there. Interesting sound, you'll have to decide for yourself if ya like it. I'm diggin' it... Nice and fast.

Song: Wait So Long
Artist: Trampled by Turtles
Album: Palomino (2010)


Y'all take care, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment