Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 3 - Continued

So, my apologies for the discrepancies with picture sizes on the previous posts. I'm still messin' with my mobile settings to try to get you guys the best pictures.

More drivin' today, although we stopped a few places. Austad's first for Karl, who is the only golfer in our group. Then the redneck Utopia known as Cabela's for a few hours in Mitchell, SD, followed by a great dinner at Al's Oasis in Oacoma, SD.

We passed within a half hour of where our pheasant huntin' trip was back in '07, so it was another day of thinkin' back to that awesome trip. We'll have to do it again sometime soon.

We're startin' to get into some beautiful territory now, so I've been takin' more pictures...
Cheap lodging at an Iowa Rest Area

A close-up of the wind towers in Iowa

New tires for my truck

Iowa Landscape

Some goofy statue along I-90 in South Dakota

Bronze pheasant at Cabela's, Mitchell, SD

Drivin' down towards the Missouri River

Bridge over the Missouri River

Another view of Al's Oasis

I'd like this more if the camper wasn't parked there, but oh well.

Ron at Al's Oasis, Oacoma, SD

No comments:

Post a Comment