Monday, October 31, 2011

Stay thirsty, my friends

The Most Interesting Man in the World's guide to life: Keep thyself surrounded by a sea of D's...

My favorite bartenders, Michelle and Jen.

Sharin' interestin' stories with a 50's pin-up girl and a Trophy Rack...


There are perks to workin' at a bar, and one of them is Halloween when all the crazies come out. It's nice to be able to dress up as somethin' fun to go to work. I didn't have a lot of pictures taken of me in costume... ironically though, most pictures involved beautiful women.

H/T to The Beard Coach for an awesome costume idea. My original thought prior to findin' his blog was to go as the Macho Man Randy Savage, but I had no clue where I could quickly and cheaply come up with that much neon. My other options were oldies/goodies, but this was a much more relevant idea, somewhat easy, and I looked snazzy to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment